Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hypotension Heart Attack



At the request of Priscilla, republish a post I wrote a few months ago on my other blog , one dedicated to cazzeggiano general, with the addition of a photo documenting the altered state of the victim after the experiment:
I did smell the perfume that my cat Minerva Silvio Levi me know during his conversations about the world of perfume, just to see the reactions of a feline sense of smell. I started with Let me play the lion by the name (***), feline. Minerva has sniffed, then dismissed the nose, he played a bit 'with the map, it must be realized that is not edible, he lost interest and devoted herself to wash. I tried to put them under my nose, one at a time, all other maps. Total indifference. At best, if you approached the lot, I looked annoyed, as if to say: "What the hell kind of experiments are you doing? I am a cat, not a guinea pig", it was even asleep. Finally I pulled out the Antimatière (****). Minerva pulled her head up suddenly, with green eyes staring, ears erect, sniffing the air in all directions, without knowing where it came from the smell. She started staring at a point in space, as cats do sometimes. that's why they say see ghosts. And if the Antimatière was the smell of a spectrum?

0 comments:

Post a Comment