Friday, January 16, 2009

My Homemade Soup Is Bitter.what Do I Do?

Very ... Well! Fares Odeh



Carmelo Bene was murdered, says his sister.


A couple of years ago he started a hunger strike to defend the memory and will and testament of his brother. Well now Maria Luisa, sister of the great Carmelite, who died in 2002, part of the attack with a new challenge, advancing the idea that his brother was murdered.

calls for an investigation: "With full awareness of my health, it announced that it does not intend to leave this earth without the world to know that my brother, named" Chevalier des Arts and des Lettres "by the government Mitterrand, has died at the hands of others. I wish to thank - he adds - and Micelli Lecciso lawyers, as legal aid has been provided to me in these two years. "

Sighit (continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment